Monday, March 26, 2012

making a photo collage


Today, I'm working on a collage for the Contributor Page at Poppytalk. You've probably seen many of these photos from me before. I like the way they look all together, especially the way the shades of pink stand out, and the way the collage brings together some of my favorite projects over the last several months. I love making photo collages, but I've never set about making one that sums up my own personality and work before. It was quite a challenge to narrow down my selection of photos enough that the remaining ones were noticeable, but also seemed somehow cohesive together.

I'm hoping that you had a lovely weekend. I certainly did, though my time centered around chores and errands and taxes, mostly. We had perfect weather here in Austin. And it's a relief to have those tasks checked off my list. I'm pleased to be starting a fresh, new week.

Fondly, Tracy

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...