Thursday, October 11, 2012

new notebooks & good news!

Hello, dear friends. I am just popping in to show you some snapshots of my new notebooks - soon to be up in my shop! When I sat down to think up what kind of notebooks I would like to carry around in my bag, what kind of notes I have a tendency to jot down throughout my day, this is what I came up with! The inside pages are graph paper from the office supply store.
Also, I have exciting news to share with you! Fair Morning Blue is going to have a booth at the Renegade Craft Fair this year! I am just giddy about this!! I have so much to do over the next 7 weeks: making inventory, figuring out the display, ordering business cards. Eeeeep! I can't believe this is really happening. Renegade comes to Austin November 24th & 25th this year - Thanksgiving weekend! If you're nearby, I hope you'll come say hi.

Ok. It's past my bedtime. But I will be back soon.

All the best, Tracy

2 comments :

  1. These are lovely! I love the titles for them, I treat a lot of my mini sketchbooks like that. One for on location drawings, another for tattoo designs, etc etc. Might have to snag a set of these...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, @Chelsea! So happy to hear you like my notebooks. Yes, this is precisely how I use my little notebooks: little to-do lists and big dreams. If you would like sketch books, I can make them with whatever kind of blank paper you'd like. Cheers!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...