Wednesday, May 15, 2013

new drawings & patterns


Hey there, dear friends. I hope things have been going well for you. May is my favorite month. This weekend, we celebrated Mother's Day with waffles, coffee, and a family bike ride. Eli and the girls also gave me the gift of doing lots of the chores around the house and giving me some free time to just play around with drawing and patterns. Here are 2 of my favorites. 

Today, Eli and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. Wow - time really does fly when you're having a good time, doesn't it? I am so lucky to be married to such a creative, brilliant, generous and kind man. Eli is such a great dad, he's always ready for an adventure - and he always encourages me to push myself and be gentle with myself in equal measure. He even makes the tedious days bearable - the ones we spend cleaning the garage or figuring out the taxes. I love you, Eli!!!

1 comment :

  1. So lucky to share this world with you, Tracy. Best 14 years ever. Can't wait to see what's next. And those flowers: GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...