Friday, August 17, 2012

shopping for 2nd grade

School resumes in less than a week. The girls are eager to see their friends and get back to our regular routine.  I have been rushing around the last few days -  filling out school forms, taking the girls to the dentist, for haircuts, and on as many trips to the pool as we can manage. 

And now, the fun part: shopping! Here in Austin, the weather doesn't start cooling off until October at least, so it's going to be quite a while yet before we can think of something long sleeved or fall-ish. We do usually buy a few new things in celebration of the start of school, though. Here is my wish list for Clarissa:


Tomorrow, I will post my sixth grade ist for Ella. (Sixth grade. Can you believe that?)
In the meantime, feel free to follow my back to school pin board over on Pinterest to see what I'm wishing for. 

Cheers!
- Tracy

2 comments :

  1. I'm neither teaching, nor attending school this fall, but you can be sure I'll have fresh pencils and notebooks in about a week. Will NOT miss having new school supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Maggie! I just adore school/office supplies. And I love the feeling of new beginnings that comes with a new semester, even though I'm not teaching or attending school either. I imagine I will feel the same way even after the girls grow up. Did you used to teach school?

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...