Tuesday, January 8, 2013

gatherings magazine - white issue

Hello, friends. The latest issue of Gatherings Magazine is out - take a look! This is the annual white issue and it's busting with delicate, pale beauty and inspiration. I'm pleased to tell you that Fair Morning Blue contributed a few valentines for this issue - find them starting on page 83. PDFs of the cards I designed are available to download right here on my blog. I suggest buying a pack of inexpensive, white 4" X 5.5" card stock cards &  envelopes at the craft store and printing directly onto them. (I bought mine at Michaels. The brand is Recollections.)Here are the ones I decorated:


You are welcome to print these cards and decorate them any way you'd like - I'd love to see! It is not ok to sell them, though.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...