Tuesday, February 5, 2013

valentines


Just popping in to share this year's Fair Morning Blue valentines with you. They are available in my shop as a set of four, or individually. For Christmas this year, Santa brought me a Wacom bamboo drawing tablet. This is the best gift ever! My valentines are the first things I've drawn with it.


Also, in honor of Valentine's Day, I've turned my Santa Fe Summer cards pink! I think I just might like these better than the originals. Oh, and I made one more set of valentines, this time in Spanish. "Para mi cariño" means "for my sweetie" and of course "te quiero" is "I love you."


Do you celebrate St. Valentine's Day? I adore the crafting / flowers / chocolate / hearts side of Valentines, but Eli is usually out of town - and Valentine's Day falls right between one daughter's birthday and the other's, so we don't save up our romantic dates for this time of year. Romance is for all year long, right? :-)

Back soon. With valentines smooches and love, Tracy

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...