Monday, April 30, 2012

Little Geometries


I've spent my morning working on a new set of cards. These are much smaller than the other cards I've made - size 4 bar (3.5 x 4 7/8).  I think they would look very sweet atop a gift wrapped package.

Now that I take a step back to consider them, the triangles remind me how very much I loved studying Geometry in high school and college. Long live Euclidean Geometry! Hooray for triangles, lines and points. I remember from reading Euclid's Elements: "A point is that which has no part. A line is that which has no breadth." Aaaah - so poetic!

In other news,  my most recent post is up on Poppytalk this morning. If you haven't seen it, you should go check it out. Busy-Being, a tiny little pop up shop in east Austin, is absolutely filled with handmade loveliness.

Talk soon, Tracy

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...