Tuesday, May 29, 2012

End of May


Howdy! Friday was the last day of school for my daughters, and we spent a lovely long weekend together recovering from the whirlwind of end-of-year activities. Now our thoughts are turning to summer vacation, to 3 languid and unstructured months together. We are happily making to-do lists, washing up laundry, getting ready for our summer road trip. 

We also spent some time celebrating my upcoming birthday - why wait, right? ;-) My sweetheart brought me these beautiful spring flowers. Oh, and I snapped this photo with the new white iPhone he picked up for me! I feel so lucky and so loved. Watch out, Instagram!


Hope your May is wrapping up and sweetly as mine is. Fondly, Tracy

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...