Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blueberry Hill


We have been having so many adventures here in Michigan, time to document them all has been scarce. My girls are sleeping in this morning, though, so here I am to show you one little episode of our summer fun. Over the weekend, we visited Blueberry Hill, a picturesque blueberry farm just outside of Spring Lake. The weather was breezy and overcast; the blueberries were surprisingly abundant. It didn't take us long at all to fill our gallon buckets up with berries. In fact, we've already had muffins, pancakes and cobbler, not to mention the girls have been snacking on fresh berries until their fingers and lips are stained purple! And now, we are freezing blueberries as quickly as we can. I'd love to hear your favorite blueberry recipes. For now, we are off to one of our last days in Lansing. I think it will be a sewing and notebook making day. Love, Tracy








1 comment :

  1. I am so enjoying this vicarious vacation I'm enjoying via your, and Eli's, posts. Thank you for sharing. (Got to have that red striped outhouse!)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...